Thursday 28 June 2007

Finished!



Just a few hours after starting my blog and taking that first picture, I've rattled off the second armwarmer, and have a finished pair to show you! (Click on the photo to see it full size) I really got stuck into these today and they knitted up really quickly; you can't quite see the stitch pattern in the photos, but I'm very pleased with them anyway! These will keep my hands nice and toasty warm in the Winter- and for the rest of the year for that matter! (I have really cold hands!)

Next up I'm going to do some tatting, and plan to try and make a decorative collar, the kind of thing you'd see on the edging of a nice historical dress. Previously with my tatting I've mostly made variations of motifs, and things like bookmarks, so this will be quite a challenge! So, stay tuned to see how I get on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they look lovely!! i'm so glad you liked the noro :)