Tuesday, 10 July 2007
Capelet Finished, Hooray!
Here finally is the capelet I was having trouble with! But, I wasn't going to let it beat me! I made this for the Knitting Help forum's monthly challenge, which was lace knitting, with the lovely yarn coming from my secret swapper. I didn't like the pom-poms on the ties as in the original pattern, so I replaced them with some pretty beads, and in the end I was very pleased with the 'spider web' stitches. It matches a dress I have very well so I've worn it out to town already, and I'm really pleased with it now it's done!
I've got nothing on the needles at the moment, but will certainly have more tatting to show you soon.